Board logo

What to do next weekend
pjavon - 16/8/08 at 08:02 PM

As it's a bank holiday next weekend i was just wondering if anyones got any good days out planed. I can't find anything at the moment so i'm looking for some inspiration. I see the Gold Cup at Oulton park is on, any other days out or idea's
Thanks Paul
P.S. i'll have an ankle biter with me so nothing Xrated

matt.c - 16/8/08 at 09:38 PM

Im doing DIY again!

As long as you are not doing DIY, be happy!

DarrenW - 16/8/08 at 09:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matt.c
Im doing DIY again!

As long as you are not doing DIY, be happy!

I love DIY. Love doing other peoples for modest payment even more

My ankle biters love seeing cars or animals at a farm.

procomp - 17/8/08 at 08:49 AM

Hi

If you fancy watching a bit of motor racing theres the 750mc at Silverstone. There's Kitcars and RGB on the Sat and Locsts on the SUN. Here is a LINK to the weekends timetable.

And here is a LINK to discussions on here. There's a few of the forum members racing over the weekend and i am sure we will be able to find a seat for the ankle bitter to sit in and play. Give him something to shout at when they are going round .

Cheers Matt

MikeLR - 17/8/08 at 06:34 PM

Hi Paul.
Its Chester Sportscars open day on Sunday,I doubt if you will put the "ankle biters"!! seat in the Avon.
Nice to see you all at Tycroes.
Regards
Mike

pjavon - 17/8/08 at 08:28 PM

Hi Mike,
Already got that booked in minus the little one, hopefully the weather is good and i might actually get some miles on the car. If your going are we up for a short run aswell?
Do you know if anyone else is going, i'll text Sam nearer the time just incase i can't make it as i've got a hospital appointment this week as i'm having some problems with my neck but hopefully all should be well by sunday, just can't afford a soaking at the moment
See you Sunday
Paul