Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: No new posts today ?
ken555

posted on 18/5/23 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
No new posts today ?

I normally head to http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/today.php to catch up with any new posts.

Since having to re-verify my email, it claims no new posts, is this a known issue, or has there really been no posts today (18/5/23)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ken555

posted on 18/5/23 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
Well this one is now showing, so maybe no posts today.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
JoelP

posted on 18/5/23 at 07:27 PM Reply With Quote
There are quiet days, and I expect the recent security issues have put a few posters off.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Slimy38

posted on 18/5/23 at 08:51 PM Reply With Quote
It took me a few days to get back on, I'm guessing others may not be as persistent.
coyoteboy

posted on 22/5/23 at 03:18 PM Reply With Quote
Verification process didn't work for many people, though a workaround has just been posted by a helpful member.

This is a group teetering on the edge of oblivion, I fear for its life.

When Luke started looking into it and updating the hardware I hoped there would soon be a migration to a maintained forum software but I think that stalled due to other priorities, and it looks like we've finally succumbed to the inevitable.

Slimy38

posted on 22/5/23 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coyoteboy
Verification process didn't work for many people, though a workaround has just been posted by a helpful member.

This is a group teetering on the edge of oblivion, I fear for its life.

When Luke started looking into it and updating the hardware I hoped there would soon be a migration to a maintained forum software but I think that stalled due to other priorities, and it looks like we've finally succumbed to the inevitable.

I hope that's not the case, the Haynes forum has already vanished and I'm not sure there's any others. Even Facebook groups seem to be very thin on the ground (although I am aware that a lot of people on here are very anti-Facebook so that's not a surprise).

JoelP

posted on 22/5/23 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah I ditched Facebook a year ago when I realised I was spending ages watching rubbish videos. Really don't miss it.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.