Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Do your tools ever hide from you?
martyn_16v

posted on 1/6/09 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
All the time. The annoying bit is when you've got a clear picture of exactly where it is in your head, and despite you checking there at least three times, you still have to look there again because you're sure it's there.

I work on rollercoasters now and then, you quickly learn to keep track of where everything is. Not only would leaving a tool rattling about leave me in deep doo-doo if it flew out and wanged someone on the head, the honking mag brakes tend to hoover up any small metal objects left in the vicinity, so spanners really do go walkies

Vindi_andy

posted on 3/6/09 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by james h
Thing is, as soon as you have a tidying session, tool blindless becomes worse - I know where everything is before I put it away!

I dont have tidying sessions the wife does usually when Im in the middle of a job and she tidies away the tools Im using

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
Allso - why is everything you lose , allways found in the last place you look ?

Because you stop looking when you find it

When I was working as a field service engineer on a couple of occasions my tools literally did walk off.

One was a little boy who when asked hadnt seen MY tools but when asked to get HIS tools there they were with the company logo emblazoned on them.

on another occasion there was a golden labrador who would pick up my tools and go and hide them in his bed

[Edited on 3/6/09 by Vindi_andy]

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.