Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ECU x 2 identification
Andy_B

posted on 25/10/10 at 04:49 PM Reply With Quote
ECU x 2 identification

Evening all..stripped out the granada wiring loom complete !! now... i can identify one ecu located above the pass footwell but i have come across 2 others i cant ...The first is piggy backed to what i think is the sterio amplifier the other was dash mounted on bulkhead behind where the steering wheel is... if anybody can id these i would be grateful ...my long awaited and searched for haynes manual has not arrived yet !!
mcerd1

posted on 25/10/10 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
got any pics ??

the ECU should say EECIV on it...

there is another one for the ABS (made by ATE according to the stickers on mine)

[Edited on 25/10/2010 by mcerd1]

-

will121

posted on 25/10/10 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_B
Evening all..stripped out the granada wiring loom complete !! now... i can identify one ecu located above the pass footwell but i have come across 2 others i cant ...The first is piggy backed to what i think is the sterio amplifier the other was dash mounted on bulkhead behind where the steering wheel is... if anybody can id these i would be grateful ...my long awaited and searched for haynes manual has not arrived yet !!

at a guess would say passenger footwell is ECU and the one mounded on bulkhead may be an external PATS which is the early standard ford security imobiliser which will need the matching ignition key if you thinking of using it all

Andy_B

posted on 25/10/10 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
Cheers i have ignition key no pics just now i am at work on nightshift ...quiet tonight so going to lay the loom out and start releiving it of extras !! ie ABS CD/radio etc etc etc

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.