Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: recaro's
Mday41

posted on 31/3/11 at 05:31 PM Reply With Quote
recaro's

hi all ive been offerd a pair of re trimmed cream leather recaros was just wondering if they will fit in a roadster? think there from a bmw not to worried about the sub frame really. if not what is the best sort of seats to use.

m.day

jacko

posted on 31/3/11 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
If you mean a 7 type car i don't think they will fit do a search on here for seat widths
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mday41

posted on 31/3/11 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
sorry yeas it is a 7 type the haynes roadster thanks for the reply

m.day

jacko

posted on 31/3/11 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
I have just had a look on the net and it says cobra 7 seats are 745 high /400mm wide /and 790 front to rear and they only just fit in a MK type car so how wide are the seats you have
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mday41

posted on 31/3/11 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
thats the thing im trying to get hold of my mate who has them so i can measure them i just read somwhere else that only seats that measure 450mm wide will fit. im away on work at the mo so when i get home will measure the frame and seats i probly will still get them they have been re leatherd and havnt been used since write bargin too!!! should b able to make a bit of cheeky profit on them!!

m.day

Marcus

posted on 1/4/11 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
I have recaro seats In mine, well bases anyway, I've had to cut the drivers seat down by 2inches though.
They do come apart easily, so not too much hassle and you can fold the excess material where you can't see it

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

daviep

posted on 1/4/11 at 10:18 AM Reply With Quote
I'm guessing they are going to be quite heavy compared to a GRP seat?

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.