Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: lOCOST / VELOCITY PANELS
richard

posted on 10/5/11 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
lOCOST / VELOCITY PANELS

Gone and damaged my book chassis locost passesngers side panel that we originally got from Luego as their velocity panels were ideal for the pinto engine we put in.
i know and have heard from Luego that they are not producing these any more.
Who is still making book chassis panels now as most seem to be making Gibbs roadster ones.
I have got the option of making my own as have a spare sheet but need to keep that for another project at present.
Richard.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jollygreengiant

posted on 10/5/11 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
You need to speak to Steve from the 750Racing ( he used to work for Luego when they were the original company at Peterborough).

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

richard

posted on 10/5/11 at 05:37 PM Reply With Quote
thanks for the advise, went looking and spoke to him at Stoneleigh, very knowleable and exchanged contact details ( gave him mine as well ).
I have called the mobile number, left a message and emailed the web site but with no repsonse.
Anyone anyother contact details for them as after doing a web search only pulled up the same ?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
jollygreengiant

posted on 10/5/11 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
Ah, you would be the chap I spoke to then, sorry no other details as yet, I know that he is very busy, but he will get in touch woth you of that I am sure.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.