Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: need to recruit someone in South East for technical sales
pif

posted on 28/9/12 at 09:45 AM Reply With Quote
need to recruit someone in South East for technical sales

Now I know there have been many posts on here from people out of work or short of work and whilst I appreciate that it is not a recruitment site and I am not a registered trader I might be able to assist a fellow LCBer.

We have several people selling our products around the country but are struggling to find some one in the South East.

Our most successful people have come from automotive or garage backgrounds with some selling and technical experience.

We are looking for a short contract initially while we evaluate the potential, the right person will need to have their own transport which we will cover expenses for, once successful this may change to a provided vehicle.

It is dealing with end users from one man garages to industrial scale workshops whilst incorporating any national / local accounts you may be able to pick up and manage.

The product is exclusively available through us and therefore sold on quality rather than price.

The position will be salaried plus commission.

It would need to be full time and not something to be done evening and weekends.

I appreciate i haven't said what the range is, don't want to fall foul of LCB advertising rules, so get in touch if its something you may be interested in or can recommend someone.

We are a small family business and these are big steps for us. Be re assured we are not a huge corporate monster looking to hire a fire the masses.

been a bit of a rush job really, bodged it all together in just 5 1/2 years.

Not Anumber

posted on 1/10/12 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
I know someone in the motor trade who could be a good fit for this. PM sent
pif

posted on 1/10/12 at 03:59 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks

Reply sent.

I also had 2 other interested U2U's last week and not heard anything back.

been a bit of a rush job really, bodged it all together in just 5 1/2 years.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.