Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: For Sale......
flyingkiwi

posted on 3/9/05 at 08:01 PM Reply With Quote
For Sale......

For sale, one set of lower wishbones to suit book locost with cortina uprights, apparently........ Free to a good skip.

After three years of build, and two weeks of driving it around on the grass (most fun, does great donuts!) I thought it would be best to fit the brakes before I trashed a fence or two. Imagine my surprise when I found after fitting my nice shinny new brake disks that they fouled on the lower wishbone.

Thinking I had buggered up I rechecked that I had the disks on the right way around, and that everything was as it should be. Nope still fouling......... Great.

Sorry about this rant, but after two glorious weeks of major progress and the mess now looking like a car, I've taken one giant leap backwards for mankind. Not a happy chappy, and I'm now wondering to the accuracy of the other bones and trailing arms.....

Guess I'm off to Luego to buy a new set of bones then........ Anyone had any problems with theirs????

Rant over.

[Edited on 3-909-0505 by flyingkiwi]

It Runs!!!!! Bring on the SVA!

wilkingj

posted on 3/9/05 at 11:46 PM Reply With Quote
U have U2U.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.