Board logo

custom vinyl decals
matnrach - 10/7/09 at 08:56 PM

Does anybody know of a company that can make a name decal in self adhesive vinyl if I send a jpeg of lettering style?

Thanks.

austin man - 10/7/09 at 09:02 PM

most local sign companies will do it yo may need to know the file compression they require as it may not be JPEG they will in all probability have the font available any way

serieslandy - 11/7/09 at 12:53 PM

Try signwrites in the
I would check as said above because the plotter will probably need a vector image rather than a raster (jpg).

I may be wrong but that is what our one at school used to need.yellow pages

[Edited on 11/7/09 by serieslandy]

DarrenW - 15/7/09 at 10:56 AM

i wanted a Pheonix for my car. I found good pic on internet but couldnt grab the image. Taped paper onto computer screen and drew it. Then took image to sign writers. They charged a few quid for digitising the artwork and a small fee for each sticker. I did try cutting the image out myself but its not easy - well worth spending a few quid. Most places that have the pro cutters will be able to create the artwork.

As an aside - i bought a few metres of vinyl off them while i was there. Armed with new stanley knife made the rest of the graphics myself. Quite easy to do dependant on how fancy you want to be.