Board logo

carzoo any good?
Mr Whippy - 25/1/21 at 01:02 PM

Anyone used this bunch? from what I can see they don't seem all that bad and getting a car delivered to your door is a big plus when purchasing a limited range EV.

Any thoughts?

steve m - 25/1/21 at 03:44 PM

I have no dealings with Carzoo, but doubt they are doing any business at the moment, as i worked as a car delivery driver for Insurance companies
And i havent worked since last March, we had just in our depot, around 40 drivers, and the only Drivers getting any work, are the three full timers,
and thats not every day, the rest of us Zero hour workers, havnt had a sniff of work since last year

Not that im bothered as im shielding

steve

joneh - 25/1/21 at 04:45 PM

Not specifically, however I see they swallowed Imperial Cars, who I wouldn't touch with a barge pole, after testing driving a Volvo that did not meet the description in any way.

This was 10ish years ago, but once a company builds up a significantly crap reputation, they mostly phoenix into something else and rinse and repeat.

Simon - 25/1/21 at 06:43 PM

This kind of nonsense (from its website):

"Drive away with confidence
For extra reassurance and peace of mind, we include a free, comprehensive 90-day warranty and RAC roadside assistance with every car, should you need it."

Er, the warranty is law!

And, just for a laugh, I looked up Jaguar XF and they seem to be charging franchised dealer prices without the warranties

Bluemoon - 27/1/21 at 03:10 PM

Check reviews:

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/cazoo.co.uk

Mr Whippy - 27/1/21 at 04:41 PM

Thanks. Reading those they seem worth a try.

Simon - 27/1/21 at 08:27 PM

Before you do, click on the one star reviews

Mind you, it seems most of the poor reviews come from people who clearly have absolutely no idea about consumer rights.