Board logo

The answer to donuts dream
mangogrooveworkshop - 11/7/05 at 11:37 PM

It was always said the mx5 was the car lotus should have made......... Item number: 7986322661

[Edited on 11-7-05 by mangogrooveworkshop]

donut - 12/7/05 at 08:03 AM

nice one!!

My MX was sold last night on ebay so it will be off soon. Mind you i'm not holding my breath, the buyers feedback is 66% and 50% in the last 6 months!

Kelvin - 12/7/05 at 10:38 AM

Blimey, good price (buyer wise). Didn;t realise they were down to that level.

donut - 12/7/05 at 02:51 PM

They are quite low on ebay. I'd get more if sold local but you never know if anyone is interested. At least Ebay is country wide.

Still no sign of the buyer. How long shall i give him?

Kelvin - 12/7/05 at 09:04 PM

The technique I always use is to send a winning bidder email through eBay every morning. Once the non-paying bidder alert comes up (7 days I think) I then send a payment reminder and also request their contact details from eBay. When you request their details, yours are sent to them as well, so they know what's happening! Couple more days after that, with payment reminder emails every morning, and then it's make a claim for your final value fee credit with eBay and report him if you wish.

Kelvin

JoelP - 12/7/05 at 09:27 PM

remember to record his address for future reference. If hes in yorkshire let me know, ive always wanted to punish people for F&^king about on ebay