Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Rear shock mount plates
dozracing

posted on 20/2/04 at 12:13 AM Reply With Quote
Rear shock mount plates

Hi all,

Another hopefully useful new product is rear shock mounting plates. 4" square x 3mm thick as per the book. Email offlist darren@gtstuning.co.uk not on website yet.

Kind regards,

Darren Rescued attachment rear-shock-plates.jpg
Rescued attachment rear-shock-plates.jpg

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 20/2/04 at 07:03 PM Reply With Quote
Nice shock plates, but when are you going to get the M16 bleed nipples in?

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

dozracing

posted on 20/2/04 at 10:45 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Mark,

I got two different types in for you last night!! Long ones and standard length ones. Send me a mail off list and i'll send you the pics so you can choose.

kind regards,

Darren

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.