Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost mallory park round 7
procomp

posted on 4/6/07 at 03:15 PM Reply With Quote
Locost mallory park round 7

Hi here are the links to the vids for the mallory race on june 3rd.

It is in 2 parts due to a red flag situation.

Part 1 LINK

Part 2 LINK

cheers matt

[Edited on 4/6/07 by procomp]

[Edited on 4/6/07 by procomp]

[Edited on 27/11/07 by procomp]

[Edited on 27/11/07 by procomp]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
pewe

posted on 4/6/07 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote
That looks wicked - about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on or am I wrong???
Cheers, Pewe

mawmaw

posted on 4/6/07 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
mallory kits

yep matt good day out, 2 races and 2 firsts. Almost makes up for 18 months of dnf's, mid grid tangles and listening to noddy know-alls. Unfortunately domestic controller will prevent a repeat at brands or a crack at snetterton due to skool hols. Before that i do have the delights of Eau Rouge on thursday (really!) and pembrey. Are the locost at Pembrey and if so which day? mark
procomp

posted on 5/6/07 at 06:53 AM Reply With Quote
Hi mark no locosts at pembrey but if everything goes to plan (possibly not).

I am going to get darryls out for a run So hopfully see you there. Have you already been and reserved pole position .

A big well done to you mate. and hope that the results make up for the dnf's and bad luck previously.

Now where did i put that zetec se engine .

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 5/6/07 at 07:10 AM Reply With Quote
Hi you are not wrong ( although would not like to try it whithout clothes) It is the uk's closest racing formula.

And with a large number of registered drivers heat and final racing at the some of uk's best circuits. There aint much else in circuit racing to compete with it on a fun/close racing rating.

Next race for locosts is cadwell park on june 30/july 1 .

Cheers matt

mawmaw

posted on 5/6/07 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
pole at pembrey

hopefully should have my new arb and some brakes by then so unless i blow it up at spa on thursday i will put the camera on backwards!!! if you are coming i was thinking of organising a kits bbq for saturday night??
procomp

posted on 11/6/07 at 01:40 PM Reply With Quote
Hi well how was Eau Rouge then have you survived in one piece.

Am still hopping to get to pembrey but the red tape situation dose not get any easier .

However i am going to donnington (sunday) to give the car a run and try some tweeks just incase of a red tape victory that allows a late entry into Robin.

cheers matt

mawmaw

posted on 11/6/07 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
spa

well i can totally recommend spa to anyone who has not been. you need plenty of horses and yes eau rouge is flat in 5th. It was a porsche day so spent the whole time pissing off old men in gt3rs's and a few 360's which was fun. pushed 2 porsches into spins which was great fun. the car is a bit sick so lots to do b4 pembrey but worth it

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.