Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Pembrey this weekend...
TimC

posted on 19/6/07 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
Pembrey this weekend...

Does anyone have a list of race times?

TC

procomp

posted on 19/6/07 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
Hi as you probably already know the final instructions arn't up for veiwing YET.

Although the drivers should have recived thiers. But only kits and bike sports out of the kit related formulas will be there.

Maybe MAWMAW will put the times up if he sees this. Or if i get my arse into gear and get my entry in i will have a set of FI's by the end of the week. Still not shure if i will be able to get an entry as yet but working on it .

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
TimC

posted on 19/6/07 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
Who's car are you borrowing?

Are you travelling down even if you aren't racing yourself?

andylancaster3000

posted on 19/6/07 at 06:07 PM Reply With Quote
Matt, was it your lunimous reddy/orangey procomp looking 7 i saw on a trailer heading southbound on the M1 on sunday evening??
Looked much like your car!

Andy
(sorry for hijack!)

procomp

posted on 20/6/07 at 06:59 AM Reply With Quote
Hi i was going to be using Darryls car.

Not going to happen though. Also will not be going down as the work load is through the roof this week. Still doing emergency rebuilds on g/box and diffs for other runners in kits. So when i have got them ready to go to pembrey i think i am going to spend the weekend catching up.

Hi Andy. Yes it was probably one of the two sister matching cars. I was towing darrryls home down the M42 so it must of been steves with the small dent in the rear corner. Was being towed by a blue VW van.

cheers matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
procomp

posted on 21/6/07 at 01:29 PM Reply With Quote
Hi they have finaly put the weekends info.

LINK

Cheers matt

mawmaw

posted on 22/6/07 at 06:35 PM Reply With Quote
pembrey

sorry matt only just caught the thread, shame you won't be making it, jon is coming over tomorrow morning to put the new big ends in and then i have the joy of a 5 hour drive before a wet night in a tent followed by a wet practice and 2 wet races, sometimes i question my sanity. At least i have new front tyres with lots of tread! Mark
procomp

posted on 23/6/07 at 08:28 PM Reply With Quote
Hi mark i am shure that when you read this you will realise that moaning about a 5hr drive and welsh weather was the least of your worries.

Hope you had a good day and made sat night's detour worth the drive.

cheers matt

mawmaw

posted on 24/6/07 at 03:11 PM Reply With Quote
pembrey

1 lap in practice and then went bang. big ends no good, at least not number 4. clutch was lovely. For those not in on this, i went to wales from essex via birmingham (320miles!)because my clutch didn't work. 3.5 hrs later it did thanks to stirling work by matt and ivan, i know i am not the first to say it but those guys are heroes, answered a call of despair and spent their saturday evening on my car so i could go racing, shame the curse of cylinder no4 is on me and i wasn't able to show my gratitude by winning 2 races!
Mark

ps happy holidays matt

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.