Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: quality service from rally design
blakep82

posted on 29/10/07 at 05:59 PM Reply With Quote
quality service from rally design

ordered some parts on friday afternoon, flexi brake hose, all the fittings, brake resevior etc. all of that, but i ordered something that was not quite right (entirely my fault, i didn't understand what it was)

i've got a banjo fitting with 2 outlets on it, thats going on the master cylinder, then each outlet goes to each of the front wheels, i thought i needed a twin banjo bolt, but they are for 2 banjos stacked on top of the other.

phoned up to get another plain bolt. the guy said he'd post one out to me free, as for the price, it isn't worth going through card details etc, and it would cost more to process the card details than the part itself. he even described how to make up the hoses!

Even said, if i come across any problems while i'm doing them, give them a call and they'll talk me through it

[Edited on 29/10/07 by blakep82]

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

robertst

posted on 29/10/07 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
yep Rally Design is spot-on, i'd say the best customer service around.

Tom

Moorron

posted on 29/10/07 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
i agree, have your seen their prices on exhaust wrap! £20 for 1" x 15 meters! now go and look anywhere else, its more like £40 for 50"!

when i ordered something over the net they rang within 3 hours to inform me they had no stock. A pain yes, but still nice of them to inform me.

Sorry about my spelling, im an engineer and only work in numbers.

blakep82

posted on 29/10/07 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
i always thought their prices were a bit high sometimes. seems the prices have come down (its all good quality stuff anytway though!)

but the guy i spoke to when i called really swayed it for me, especially when he said to give them a call nd they'd talk me through making up my hoses. good lad

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Grimsdale

posted on 29/10/07 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Moorron
when i ordered something over the net they rang within 3 hours to inform me they had no stock. A pain yes, but still nice of them to inform me.

Wish they had said the same to me when i ordered a pair of coilovers for my mot! It took far too long!

damien

posted on 29/10/07 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
a little off topic but have you noticed that rally design are selling gts parts i.e pannels/frame/chassis etc..

do you think it would be quicker to order the same parts/starter kit from rally design than gts?

Topaz gti6-tb 205 Gti (ph1.5)
Sigma 2.0 8v 306 XSI (ph1)
Provence 1.9 8v dturbo (ph2)

mistergrumpy

posted on 29/10/07 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
^Nope^ Tried, tested nd failed. They did, however, send them postage free next day because of the enormous wait time.

BenB

posted on 29/10/07 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
Here's another vote for Rally Design from me....
Them and MerlinMotorSport win supplier of the year for me

Jasper

posted on 29/10/07 at 10:26 PM Reply With Quote
Another vote for Raldes, always happy to talk techical and not always sell you the most expensive parts - usually great delivery too - always the first place I look for stuff.

If you're not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.