Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 1.8 zetec performance cams
Custardtart

posted on 9/10/08 at 07:57 AM Reply With Quote
1.8 zetec performance cams

For sale are a set of virtually new performance cams for a 1.8 Zetec which I'll shortly be removing from my engine.

They are manufactured by Kent Cams for the 750 Motor Club competitors and have the following part number KZ750FZ134. The kit contains lnlet and Exhaust Cams.

In reality they are the same as the Sports R FZ1802K Cams but have a unique serial number on them so that scrutineers can check competitors are using the right cams.

When fitted to my 1.8 Zetec with twin 40's and 36mm chokes the power went up by 28bhp and 30bhp increases are not uncommon. I have the rolling road before and after figures for the conversion which was done by Northampton Motorsport.

I ran the cams in on a track day at Pembrey in June, doing three 15 min sessions and always keeping below 4000 rpm.

Since then they have done 1 Sprint at Pembrey and a race weekend at Anglesey so virtually like new. The difference in power from before when using the standard 130ps cams is massive!

These can be bought new from Kent Cams for £625

These guys are selling them for £525. https://www.larkspeed.com/index.pl?a=i&p=391FZ1802

I'm after £350.

Cheers
Matt
07973 808363

They're only noodles

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

andylancaster3000

posted on 9/10/08 at 01:45 PM Reply With Quote
you have U2U
Custardtart

posted on 11/11/08 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
Price now £300 for Xmas

Now SOLD

[Edited on 12/11/08 by Custardtart]

They're only noodles

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.