Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Open type "bike sports" race car
Alez

posted on 22/10/08 at 09:28 AM Reply With Quote
Open type "bike sports" race car

Hi All,

Maybe you can refresh my memory on a kit that appeared a few years ago. I haven't been following the market for a while and now I can't remember its name.

The car in question used many donor (Ford?) parts and hence was quite affordable compared to similar others. Its body was adopted from some existing design that wasn't being used anymore (it wasn't beautiful). When the car came out, the manufacturer set up a bike sports team in order to demonstrate the capabilities of the car, and it won many races (maybe the championship?). The race car for the first season(s) was either green (dark, maybe BGR) or white, I can't remember which because they had several built as demonstrators. The kit was suitable for Zetec power or bike power.

I would like to know what this was and also what's happened to them in the last few years, as I always thought it was a nice kit and huge value for money, given how fast it proved to be despite the donor parts used.

Cheers,

Alex

andylancaster3000

posted on 22/10/08 at 09:39 AM Reply With Quote
Could it be the Mission T5 or T5 mission or whatever it is?

[Edited on 22/10/08 by andylancaster3000]

Alez

posted on 22/10/08 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Yes!!!!!

http://www.t5developments.com/

Thanks!

Ok, car was green but not dark green.. Website seems untouched after a few years

ko_racer

posted on 22/10/08 at 10:22 AM Reply With Quote
I think the bloke who runs it is called tom sadler. He is on the bikesports forum. BESCR.com
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.