Board logo

Cadnam/Southampton meet tonight
robocog - 8/6/10 at 03:38 PM

Just a quick reminder that the monthly Cadnam meet should be tonight

Jn1 M27 at the Sir John Barleycorn

If the weather is looking like its staying dry I will be going along..

Regards
Rob

tomgregory2000 - 8/6/10 at 03:55 PM

what time?

smudge88 - 8/6/10 at 03:57 PM

Im Not going tonight, too much to do Im afraid and the weather looks dodgy 40 to 70% chance of rain hope you have fun and I'm glad you enjoyed last night

Regards

Grant

robocog - 8/6/10 at 05:35 PM

Yea in 2 minds...I want to go but..

Ribs and shoulder blades a little bruised and achey and I think I may have sustained an internal injury from the W.O.T / bottom of the bridge crash into your lad (who I assume is OK?) and been waiting to drop down dead from it all day (although I assume that if it were something serious I wouldn't be contemplating going to the meet tonight and in reality its more likely a minor bruise to the ribcage and I'm being a bit wet about it all- proper winded me at the time tho, but the adrenaline saw me through the rest of the night)

Karting was a real giggle!
Proper enjoyed it

I may go to the meet tonight or I may retire early, see what the weather and body want to do after some grub

Not sure what time the others are there for, but I usually rock up anywhere between 7:30 and 9

Regards
Rob

twybrow - 8/6/10 at 05:54 PM

Another month I can't make it.... It is a long drive from Denmark! Boo!

tandi - 10/6/10 at 08:51 PM

Hi All

I have yet to meet up with any of you guys yet but I'm only in bournemouth and would like to try and make the next meeting. Can you please let me know when this will be?

Cheers Kevin

robocog - 10/6/10 at 08:54 PM

Hi
Always held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month
I will try and remember to put a posting up a couple of days before as a reminder!

Regards
Rob

tandi - 10/6/10 at 09:06 PM

Cheers Rob, I'm currently free so will try to come along.

iiyama - 20/6/10 at 03:45 PM

So the next one is 13/07?

robocog - 20/6/10 at 08:29 PM

Sounds about right :-)