Board logo

Just got my SVA date!
DanP - 21/1/09 at 08:58 PM

Monday the 9th of feb! 2.5 weeks away, exactly the day I requested. I only sent the paperwork off last monday, so I'm chuffed with how quickly they turned it round!

I wasn't really worried about it before it was booked but now the date is set I'm starting to panic a little!

Haha when i bought the kit i thought it would only take me 6months... that was 3 1/2 years ago!

tomgregory2000 - 21/1/09 at 09:01 PM

let me know how you get on at the southampton test station, if thats the one you are using, i hope to get my date soon for southampton, i want the end of feb

Good luck
Tommy

LBMEFM - 21/1/09 at 09:03 PM

Good luck with that I am waiting for my date, hopefully 14th Feb at Gillingham. Exciting innit.

DanP - 21/1/09 at 09:05 PM

yeah I'm using the southampton one, did a quick recce the other day to make sure i knew where it was, its on the industrial estate as you cross the northam bridge from town.

Cars actually in portsmouth so I have a 20 mile drive to get there, tempted to book it in for a mot on the saturday before so that the first time it goes on the road isn't the morning of the SVA test.

tomgregory2000 - 21/1/09 at 09:18 PM

cool, you have to stick some pictures up on here
you going to blat it down the A27 or take the motorway? i know which one i would take

Dangle_kt - 21/1/09 at 09:49 PM

good stuff!

I just asked for the last week in april Hope I'm as fortunate as you!

smudge88 - 22/1/09 at 03:49 AM

Hi
Applied for my test at Southampton some time in March, few things left to do, I will be keeping an eye on the site to see how you get on.
Hope to see the car at the new forest meet
Grant