Board logo

Opinion on these wheels
stuart_g - 21/2/08 at 10:00 PM

I am at the point in my build when I need to get some wheels. Do you think these wheels will look good on my car? I'm not sure on the red stripe.

My car is same colour scheme as this ( the car in the picture is not my car).

[Edited on 21/2/08 by stuart_g]

matt.c - 21/2/08 at 10:03 PM

leave the strip off as its too much red around the wheel area.

ALEXARAS - 21/2/08 at 10:03 PM

Nice bodywork.
What make is it? Which company from?

By the way wheels will look nice.

quote:
Originally posted by stuart_g
Do you think these wheels will look good on my car? I'm not sure on the red stripe.

My car is same colour scheme as this.

eznfrank - 21/2/08 at 10:08 PM

are they the halfrauds ones? I'm going all black with the odd red highlight here and there and i'd looked at these before. I like em but not looked into whether they do 14's or not

stuart_g - 21/2/08 at 10:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by donut
They are no different to what you have or at least no one will notice the difference. I'd keep what you have mate.

I have edited the original post as that is not my car and I do not have those wheels already, I need to get some wheels.

[Edited on 21/2/08 by stuart_g]

eznfrank - 21/2/08 at 10:09 PM

are they the halfrauds ones? I'm going all black with the odd red highlight here and there and i'd looked at these before. I like em but not looked into whether they do 14's or not

eznfrank - 21/2/08 at 10:10 PM

stuart_g - 21/2/08 at 10:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by eznfrank

They are from Halfords but they are Team Dynamics Monza R wheels.

Nice bodywork.
What make is it? Which company from?

MNR Vortx

onzarob - 21/2/08 at 11:20 PM

I like that allot and the wheel look great

alexdj125 - 21/2/08 at 11:27 PM

Ive got some black alloys that are team dynamics and very similar to those, but without the stripe, so I bought some motorbike GP wheel stripes in kawasaki green, which is the colour of my car, and although I havent fitted them yet, they look awesome when I just held them in place. Get them!

vorn - 22/2/08 at 06:31 AM

I think it would look smart with the red stripe on the rim !!

Cheers

Vaughan

locoR1 - 22/2/08 at 07:25 AM

I think they look good with the red stripe but if you were to change your mind could they be removed? are they painted on or stickers?
Dave…

2b_pablo - 22/2/08 at 09:11 AM

Id go for the team dynamics lightweight ones, actually good value for money from halfords (cheaper than any online place when I looked).

the red stripe is a bit JDM yo know what I mean?

stuart_g - 22/2/08 at 04:28 PM

Rang Halfrauds today and they only sell 38mm offset so as I need 23 they are no good

Rimstock only make them in 38 or 45mm offset