Board logo

FS iPhone Applecare 2 year warrenty cover
Dangle_kt - 12/10/10 at 07:50 PM

Hi,

I bought this back when I got my iphone, I didn't have mobile insurance and it seemed a good bit of cover seeing as my contract was longer than the warranty!

I then discovered I had free mobile insurance with my bank account. So it was never used.

I know a few on here have iphones so thought I'd offer it on here before ebay

Compatible with:

Iphone , 3g, 3gs and 4

The phone must be under 1 year old

Costs £60 from Applestore, only after £30 posted.

it offers:

One stop for technical support

Because Apple designs the iPhone, iPhone OS, and many applications, the iPhone is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.2

Direct access to Apple experts
Mail-in or carry-in repairs
Use with a Mac or PC

Apple hardware coverage

The AppleCare Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorized technicians. Service coverage includes the following:

Your iPhone
Battery
Included earphones and accessories

Software support included

With the AppleCare Protection Plan for iPhone, Apple experts can help troubleshoot issues with your iPhone, Apple-branded iPhone applications, and interconnectivity between your iPhone and your Mac or PC. Support coverage includes:

Using iPhone OS
Questions about Apple-branded iPhone applications such as Mail, Safari, Calendar, Remote, and iTunes
Connecting to wireless networks

[Edited on 12/10/10 by Dangle_kt]

madmandegge - 12/10/10 at 08:09 PM

PM sent!

Dangle_kt - 12/10/10 at 08:21 PM

replied