Board logo

F/S MGF 1.8 edinburgh
LoMoss - 18/8/12 at 03:34 PM

Hi

Hope this may be interest to someone here.

For Sale

R reg 1.8 MGF VVC
No Tax ( 31 Aug 2012)
No MOT
Green (rather poor paint job)
Leather interior
Water tight roof.
New head gasket etc
New S/S coolant pipes
New water pump
2 new tyres
2 tyres 75% good
Excellent runner

Edinburgh EH12 area.

Offers in the region of £500 (but hey what do I know)

Thanks

Moss

LoMoss - 19/8/12 at 03:55 PM

Price reduced to 'make an offer and take it away'

mangogrooveworkshop - 19/8/12 at 04:16 PM

I would have had that for rush 2 roam.

owelly - 19/8/12 at 05:50 PM

Trev Borg on here was trying to sell his. Full MOT and some nice track modifications but couldn't get a bite at £400 so he stripped it for parts. He's already up to £700 and still has the engine and box, and a few other bits to sell. So if you have the time and space, sell the spares off it. Or if anyone else has the time and space, buy it and make some money!!

LoMoss - 20/8/12 at 08:38 PM

I would break it for spares, but don't have the room or the time. Got a wide body rolling chassis which hasn't been touched for 4 years!!!

Chumba - 4/9/12 at 09:30 PM

Hi Moss,

I 'could' be interested if you're still trying to get this away. I've a k-series sitting in two parts just now trying to find out what broke this time . Suspicion is I've snapped a piston or two or warped the head or something!!.. so thinking it'd be easier to get another engine and drop it straight in.

Could you drop me a PM if it's still available and we can maybe take it from there?

Cheers!

Dave.

LoMoss - 9/9/12 at 07:54 AM

Its still available. Its SORNed now and I have to shift it off the street today. It will probably end up at my G/Fs. So if anyone is interested I will PM her contact details.

Moss