Board logo

Need an average sized mannequin model
andyd - 9/5/08 at 02:28 PM

Does anyone have a 3D mannequin of average size/build that they can let me have?

I found previous posts regarding MannequinPro software and d/loaded the trial of v10 but they aren't very quick/forthcoming with the required password to install it. Has anyone got said password?

I'm trying to get a feel for the dimensions of my chassis and want to put a driver in there to check.

Any offers greatly appreciated.

Griffo - 9/5/08 at 02:49 PM

I have one i think might be useful, it in SW format...is that ok?

Griffo - 9/5/08 at 02:50 PM

oh, i forgot to mention I have never actually assembled him as i didnt need him in the end so i dont know about the size, i have a feeling it was maybe 95th percentile male but im not positive

Tralfaz - 9/5/08 at 03:30 PM

try www.dpcars.net. go to 'etc.' + think he has a driver in iges and sw format though not 100 percent sure

chrisg - 9/5/08 at 03:55 PM

I have an inflatable one

cheers

Chris

andyd - 9/5/08 at 04:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Griffo
I have one i think might be useful, it in SW format...is that ok?

Fantastico!

Looks good so far... there's an assembly in the files already (Ikea Boy). Can't seem to position his right arm at the moment and I'm not sure how big/tall he is but that's a top start. Thanks.

andyd - 9/5/08 at 04:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tralfaz
try www.dpcars.net. go to 'etc.' + think he has a driver in iges and sw format though not 100 percent sure

Couldn't find anything but I think Griffo's SW one will work well. Thanks for looking/replying anyway.

andyd - 9/5/08 at 04:03 PM

quote:
Originally posted by chrisg
I have an inflatable one

cheers

Chris

Chris, Chris, Chris...........

Do you pimp her out at all.....?

JOKING... I'm far too busy being a geek designing a car for any rubber lovin'.

balidey - 9/5/08 at 04:13 PM

Theres some here....

http://www.3dcontentcentral.com/Default.aspx

everytime some asks if theres a standard 3d cad library I always suggest the above.

RazMan - 9/5/08 at 04:56 PM

Any good?

andyd - 9/5/08 at 07:47 PM

Both of use... thanks guys.