Board logo

MK Indy Forum (F.A.O Chris)
Blade - 20/8/02 at 07:26 PM

I speak with reference to Chis's recent post on the MK Indy Yahoo group regarding having an MK Indy forum on here.

I think its a great idea. I absolutely cannot stand those egroups they are completely out of date and stupidly slow and hard to use.

As a web designer I have setup many forums like this one and remain as site admin on a few of them. So my recomendation is to just do it and show everyone what they've been missing. I'll mod it if no one else wants to.

I would also suggest adding a Bike Engined Forum aswell as they have quite a large Egroup and despite offering to build them a forum they decided to stick with what they had. However once its set up I'm sure they too will see the light.

Danny.

bob - 20/8/02 at 08:17 PM

Yep your right,the yahoo group is painfully slow with only a couple of people playing.
If i ask a question here its normally sorted within 24hrs so it might as well all be in one place as far as i'm concerned.

ChrisW - 21/8/02 at 12:07 AM

Set up some new areas guys so we'll see how they go! Get in touch if you have any comments, either on here or email chris@locostbuilders.co.uk.

quote:

would also suggest adding a Bike Engined Forum aswell as they have quite a large Egroup and despite offering to build them a forum they decided to stick with what they had.

Done that too after posting on the BEC eGroup. We'll see if we get any takers although I think quite a few of them like the daily emails eGroups offers.

Cheers, Chris.

Blade - 21/8/02 at 05:44 AM

Cheers Chris,

I'll do my utmost to recruit as many as poss to both forums