Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Wife's friend killed in RTA last night
gazza285

posted on 18/12/09 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
My ex business partner's daughter and only child was killed five years ago last week, she was 18. I don't usually swear on here but it has to be said it was the most f*****g awful time. After 10 years of working together, and living together working away from our respective homes, I had no words to say to him or his wife at the funeral, I could not cross the divide of his loss to comfort him. The funeral was the most depressing occasion I've ever known; the total abject misery was spirit crushing. I've been to a few funerals of family members, as we all have no doubt, but that funeral of a young girl who was in the prime of her life was the worst moment in my 38 years alive. I feel for all affected by this death, as I know the feelings involved.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
woodster

posted on 19/12/09 at 10:11 AM Reply With Quote
very sad news its never a good time but just before xmas very sad i had a tear in my eye .... condolences to family and friends ..................... i learned to drive in the snow by just going out in it and di*kin about with my mates when i was 17 young and daft .. on carparks doing handbrake turns and power slides
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.