Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: My Mates a TW*T!
scootz

posted on 20/12/09 at 01:31 PM Reply With Quote
Vendor was spot on about it and has cancelled the transaction... the next highest bidder (just a few quid below) has taken the car!

Phew!

Lesson learned about leaving the computer on!

It's Evolution Baby!

prawnabie

posted on 20/12/09 at 01:51 PM Reply With Quote
One of the guys in the trade parts call centre on our site left his computer logged into meganesport forum over luchtime. He later came back to find posts submitted from his computer questioning his sexuality and describing what body parts he likes to put into his mouth lol.

He logged out, then logged back in and found that he had been banned! Although when he got home, he had had a new password emailed to him and a warning about leaving his computer logged in whilst he was not there!

MikeRJ

posted on 20/12/09 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve G
Eeeek - thats not good. So less than a week before Xmas someone sells their car and might be pretty reliant on the cash over the holidays. Your mate might just have spoilt some kid's Xmas there

A little melodramatic I think, the seller is a salvage yard operator.

scootz

posted on 20/12/09 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MikeRJ
quote:
Originally posted by Steve G
Eeeek - thats not good. So less than a week before Xmas someone sells their car and might be pretty reliant on the cash over the holidays. Your mate might just have spoilt some kid's Xmas there

A little melodramatic I think, the seller is a salvage yard operator.

Lol... I was waiting for the bit about little-Johnny potentially dying as his father (the vendor) could not now afford Johnny's desperately needed head-transplant operation that's only offered by a Shamen in Outer Mongolia.

YOU CAN'T MAKE ME FEEL WORSE THAN I ALREADY DO (and I did nothing!).

PS - Yes, it was a salvage yard (and yes, I know that's not the point!).

It's Evolution Baby!

Steve Hignett

posted on 20/12/09 at 05:00 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
One of the guys in the trade parts call centre on our site left his computer logged into meganesport forum over luchtime. He later came back to find posts submitted from his computer questioning his sexuality and describing what body parts he likes to put into his mouth lol.

He logged out, then logged back in and found that he had been banned! Although when he got home, he had had a new password emailed to him and a warning about leaving his computer logged in whilst he was not there!

Strangely enough as I was accepting guests for my wedding last year, a forum member noticed my pc was on in the moning and I too logged on later to find that I'd confessed to liking a bit of male company

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.