Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Just bought this lot for a good price, might be a good deal for someone else
rodders

posted on 19/2/09 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
Just bought this lot for a good price, might be a good deal for someone else

My old cordless drill packed up a few weeks ago. I have quiet a lot of drilling to do soon so I was on the look out for something new. I found this

http://www.buckandryan.co.uk/product.php/section/3790/sn/AEGJUMBO14A

A drill, driver, light, 2 batteries and a charger all for £117.40 and free delivery.

This is the best price I have been able to find online, other places are selling this kit for anywhere between £150 - £220. I have bought stuff of these guys before, service is great and they are also cheap. I found it a good deal maybe someone else will also.

Rhod

greggors84

posted on 19/2/09 at 09:38 PM Reply With Quote
B&Q have got a Makita 14.4v drill/driver and 14.4v hammer drill and charger with 1 battery for £80 at the moment.

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

martyn_16v

posted on 19/2/09 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
Is it only 1 battery? I got the set of two from B&Q about a month ago and it has two batteries, was £100 then though...

greggors84

posted on 19/2/09 at 11:23 PM Reply With Quote
It could be 2. A lad from work bought a set yesterday. I had a quick look in the case and only saw one. He may have had one on charge already.

Ive got a Makita 18v Li-ion drill driver and its awsome. One of the best bits of kit ive bought. Only comparable one ive used is the snap on which are close to £300 for the 18v li ion.

[Edited on 19/2/2009 by greggors84]

Chris

The Magnificent 7!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.