Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: LDV/Rover Gearboxes, Sierra diffs & other bits
kitch

posted on 10/9/15 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote
LDV/Rover Gearboxes, Sierra diffs & other bits

Got a few bits cluttering up my workspace! Prices are guideline, no idea any of its true worth:

1x LT77 box in (as sold to me) good working order (seems to feel ok). Taken from an SD1. No bell housing or shift mech. £50

1x R380 box in (as sold to me via a 100% feedback seller on eBay) good working order. Taken from a Pilot van with the XUD Peugeot engine, so will fit any Pug XU engine too. Has bell housing and shifter mech. £90

1x Ford Sierra Lobro (100mm) 3.62 7.5" diff (non-LSD) in good working order. Has covered 67,000miles. £75

various Sierra driveshafts needing overhaul, but believed to be good shafts. (I can strip and shotblast - even fully refurb them) through work for additional fundage. £20 each

Will add more as I find it. All stuff preferably collected from Fareham in Hampshire, but carriage is possible.

Cheers

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Irony

posted on 10/9/15 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
I'd be very interested in the lt77 but have no way to pick it up and get it to lincoln
kitch

posted on 11/9/15 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
I can arrange postage for you, but having been burned many times I always opt for the all-singing all-dancing services at the moment. Also struggle to find carriers who are happy to take gearboxes for some reason! So yes, I can post it if you wish, but I think it'd be about £40-£50 carriage too. Send a Sprite one a few weeks back, and that was £38 + VAT. Got there next day before 4pm though!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.