Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: A load of stupidness (probably **NWS**)
flak monkey

posted on 8/11/05 at 08:32 AM Reply With Quote
A load of stupidness (probably **NWS**)

I make no apologies for how terrible some of these are, they still made me though...

Man says to wife 'I had a wet dream about you last night, I dreamt you got run over by a bus and I pissed myself laughing'.

My uncle just got struck off the medical register for having sex with his patients, it's a real shame cause he's a really good vet.

Woman walks past a pet shop with a sign reading 'For sale clitoris licking frog' She goes in and the shopkeeper say's 'Bonjour madame'.

Yesterday I read an article about the dangers of drinking too much, it scared the s**t out of me. So today I decided I'm never reading again.

Little girl gets lost in Tesco's, security guard asks her 'what's your mum like?' Little girl replies 'Big cocks and vodka'.

Boss has to lay off Ann or Jack. Ann walks into the office, boss say's 'I have a problem, I have to lay you or Jack off.....'You better jack off, I've got a headache'.

Larry la Prise who wrote the hokey cokey has died aged 93. The worst part was getting him into the coffin. They put his left leg in, then the trouble started.

Paul McCartney poem-: We lay upon the grassy bank, my hands were all a quiver, I slowly undid her suspender belt and her leg fell in the river.

Sorry I haven't been in touch, a friend was rushed to hospital to have a dangerous mole removed from his penis...... he won't be shagging one of
those again!

It's important to keep fit as you get older, my granny started walking 5 kilometres a day when she was 60. Today she's 97 and we don't know where the hell she is!

Tampax have replaced the string on their tampons with a piece of tinsel.... They say it's only for the Christmas period.

A woman goes to her doctor with a bit of lettuce hanging out of her pussy. Doc say's 'that looks nasty'. She say's 'Nasty?, it's just the tip of the iceberg!

Two newly weds turn up at a hotel and ask for the honeymoon suite, the receptionist asks 'do you have reservations?' The bride answers 'Yes, I won't take it up the arse'!

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

donut

posted on 8/11/05 at 09:24 AM Reply With Quote

What an excellent way to start my day!!

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 8/11/05 at 11:09 AM Reply With Quote
My favourite

The McCartney poem

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

omega 24 v6

posted on 8/11/05 at 12:26 PM Reply With Quote
Brill I like the mole one best.
quattromike

posted on 8/11/05 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
the hokey pokey one got me going for a while.
once you get the image in the head
Mike

Deckman001

posted on 8/11/05 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote

Jason

posted on 8/11/05 at 09:35 PM Reply With Quote

Brilliant !!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.