Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tarzan

posted on 11/12/05 at 08:52 AM Reply With Quote
Tarzan

When Tarzan is doing his daily exercise jiggling from tree to tree,all of a sudden he see's a mighty fine specimen of the female human race laying on the forest floor.He immediately rushes down to her resque and after a few moments in Tarzan's arm she wakes up and says:Ohhhh TARZAN!!
Yep,me Tarzan from the Forest-Who you?
I'm Jane from Stoke-on-Trent she reply's.
She feels very cosy in Tarzan's strong arms and they start to talk.
After half an hour she feels so confident that she decides to ask the question that
must be in every young woman's mind:
Tarzan if you feel the need to...hmmm...how shall I say this...to have sex,how do you do this?
Amazed by so much stupidity,Tarzan frowns his eyebrows and says:do you see all those holes in them trees Jane?
Well those are squirel homes and many years ago I discovered by accident (?) that they are a perfect fit for my needs!
Warmed up by the thought that Tarzan's strong arms hug those trees while doing the "thing" she ask's:would Tarzan want's to make love with Jane from Stoke-on-Trent?
Yep he reply's:Tarzan allways want to make love with Jane from Stroke-on-Tent.
Quickly she takes off the remainders of her thorned clothes and put herself in a comfortable position and spredas her leggs.
Like a big cat Tarzan walks around Jane for a few moments when all of a sudden he gives her an enormous kick between her leggs!
YOU FRIGGIN IDIOT!!!! screams Jane,why did you do that??

Just to make sure the squirels are not home anymore!!!

(Stroke-on-Tent)

[Edited on 11/12/05 by Cita]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.