Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: smell
cita2

posted on 21/8/06 at 06:46 PM Reply With Quote
smell

An older lady is going to London with the train and sits all alone in the coupé untill a few stations further a rough looking men in his early 30's is joining her in the coupé.
He has with him a small brown paper bagg with shrimps which,as soon as the train starts to move again,he begins to eat.
He opens the window and every time he collect's a handfull of shells he simply tosses them out of the window.
After a while the old lady says:"It's none of my buisiness young men but throwing those shells out of the window is not a nice thing to do".
"You're right,...it's none of your buisiness" reply's the young men and he places his feet on the bench next to the old lady,while he keeps going on eating shrimps and occasionally throwing shells out of the window.
A few minutes later the old lady ask the young men again to stop throwing shell's out of the window and to take his feet off the bench.
This time the young men doesn't even reply and goes on whith what he's doing.
and finnaly tosses the brown bagg out of the window.
Suddenly the old lady stands up and pulls the emergency brake !!!!
The young men burst into laughter and says:
"You silly old goat !! you'll get at least 200£ fine for that"

I'm sure you'll get at least 10 years when I tell the police why your fingers smell like shrimp !!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.