Board logo

Megasquirt and Knock eliminator
RobLyon - 16/5/11 at 05:13 PM

Heres my megasquirt MS1 V3. I bought this as an un-assembled ms2 kit but since this path was less well travelled i built it as a ms1 instead, however the MS2 daughterboard is included. The kit was built according to miata turbos guide to suit my 92 1.6 manual car. I have also assembled a boomslang harness so you dont have to cut up your cars wiring. There is a brand new, never used GM IAT sensor (but no boss) and boost control solenoid. I have had the ECU idle the car but have not got further than that since I bought a duff wideband sensor so couldnt progress to tuning the car. Im pretty sure I did the revised spark output mod and fan control, other than that I cant remember (what else is there?). I believe its been assembled to a high standard, but who wouldnt say that! I used to work as an analysis technician at a manufacturer of automotive switches (including that jag XF gear selector) so had access to all the anti-static equipment etc. This is only for sale as im in the process of buying a house and its looking like the mx5 may have to go

Im after £280 posted

Carter/Solex Knock eliminator
I believe this to be a precursor to the J&S safeguard. Further info can be found here,
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=eAAAAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA110&lpg=PA110&dq=carter+knock+eliminator&source=bl&ots=xTP-iHD6Jg&sig=0O_ Yq_78ykL4ki4u7KRYh55KSEU&hl=en&ei=C9jOTcKIGMea8QOC_anbDQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCcQ6AEwAg#v=onepage& amp;q=carter%20knock%20eliminator&f=false

Never been fitted, Im after £50 + £5p&p

Chaz - 16/5/11 at 08:17 PM

You have U2U!

RobLyon - 16/5/11 at 09:44 PM

still for sale. Would consider part ex with a commuter/hybrid bike