Full Linky

speedyxjs - 5/10/10 at 11:23 AM

Me like!

Agriv8 - 5/10/10 at 11:26 AM

thats definatly caused a Jez Clarkson 'I am Having a CRISSIS'

regards

Agriv8

eddie99 - 5/10/10 at 11:26 AM

Looks good, i wonder what sort of price it would be... Has anyone seen a price on any posts?

boggle - 5/10/10 at 11:45 AM

i do really like it....but........

after owning several lancias the rot and bad electrics are something that will allways haunt me......

scootz - 5/10/10 at 11:51 AM

Lets be honest... most of the cars built during the Lancia 'hey-days' were also nasty rust-buckets!

Jag and Alfa were two such culprits, but their current products wouldn't reflect on their bad-old-days!

Bass1st - 5/10/10 at 11:58 AM

There was an article on this in EVO mag - £660k for the car which is basically a Ferrari F430 Scud, if they decide to actually put it into production.

Personally I would rather have an original!

macspeedy - 5/10/10 at 12:09 PM

Hubba Hubba !

boggle - 5/10/10 at 12:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by scootz
Lets be honest... most of the cars built during the Lancia 'hey-days' were also nasty rust-buckets!

Jag and Alfa were two such culprits, but their current products wouldn't reflect on their bad-old-days!

true.....but i was 18 at the time and i couldnt afford a jag or alfa.....i also remeber lancia parts being really difficult to get hold of....it was a shame because my hf turbo was amazing....

whitestu - 5/10/10 at 02:07 PM

quote:

I can't let that go unchallenged! Rusk buckets maybe, badly put together yes, but nasty? Are you mad!

Fulvia's, Beta Coupes etc we brilliant cars, as were the Alfas of that era.

dhutch - 5/10/10 at 05:00 PM

That a lot of money, but good on them, i hope they take off and they get a few out of the doors.

scootz - 5/10/10 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by whitestu
quote:

I can't let that go unchallenged! Rust buckets maybe, badly put together yes, but nasty? Are you mad!

Fulvia's, Beta Coupes etc we brilliant cars, as were the Alfas of that era.

Good point... well made!

gottabedone - 5/10/10 at 05:20 PM

mmmmmmmmmm nasty is a harsh comment - that was my era! Alfasud's, sprints, scirocco's and a mad 1400 mini! A mate had a 2 litre Beta and my brother had Delta's. Everything suffered from tin worm but they had character by the bucketful

morcus - 5/10/10 at 05:21 PM

TG mag says whoevers building them bought the rights to the name Stratos and to make 25 examples.

FIAT keep saying that Lancia is coming back (And that they're gonna relauch in the US) but nothing seems to happen. I saw something on Fastlane Daily that said FIAT was Closing european Chrysler Dealerships to make way for Lancia dealerships but I've got a feeling that it doesn't include us.

gottabedone - 5/10/10 at 05:22 PM

As for the stratos -

but 600k would go a long way to filling your supercar garage

Steve

spiderman01980 - 5/10/10 at 06:01 PM

here is a nice lacia for you!! linky

steve m - 5/10/10 at 06:32 PM

Nice looking version of the stratos, but the wheels are hideous ,

Would look marginly better on a saxo/clio

[Edited on 5/10/10 by steve m]

Ninehigh - 5/10/10 at 08:45 PM

Very nice, very nice indeed and if we were looking at a £60k car I'd be interested in owning one. Shame all the nice stuff goes for silly money.

Well I might see one in the flesh at some point in my life