Board logo

SLOW Delivery from Fisher
Tommy P - 13/7/11 at 03:40 PM

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Fisher Sports Cars. I ordered and paid for 4 metalastic bushes last Thursday and they hav'nt turned up yet and Fisher don't answer the phone.
It's not rocket science to post 4 small bushes or answer a phone.
I'm discusted.

Minicooper - 13/7/11 at 03:46 PM

It's still less than a week, there are more important things to be disgusted about

David

blakep82 - 13/7/11 at 03:50 PM

yep, less than a week, they'll have other orders to fulfil which will have been placed before yours, and then its going to be a couple of days in the post, i would expect the delivery date to be any time now. bet you it'll be there tomorrow.

i think the scale of annoyance should be
0-1 week - expected
1-2 weeks - annoyed
2-3 weeks - very unhappy
3-4 weeks - disgusted

[Edited on 13/7/11 by blakep82]

mookaloid - 13/7/11 at 03:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy P
Has anyone else had a bad experience with Fisher Sports Cars. I ordered and paid for 4 metalastic bushes last Thursday and they hav'nt turned up yet and Fisher don't answer the phone.
It's not rocket science to post 4 small bushes or answer a phone.
I'm discusted.

mmm a bit harsh there I think

CRAIGR - 13/7/11 at 03:59 PM

There is no Fisher Sports cars now is there ?? Only Fury Sports Cars.
Maybe thats why the phone doesnt get answered.

[Edited on 13/7/11 by CRAIGR]

loggyboy - 13/7/11 at 04:11 PM

Geez, I waited 9 months for my kit that was supposed to take 8 weeks, even I wasnt that disgusted!

Benzine - 13/7/11 at 04:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
i think the scale of annoyance should be
0-1 week - expected
1-2 weeks - annoyed
2-3 weeks - very unhappy
3-4 weeks - disgusted

I'd use a scale similar to the Frankie Fraser Mad-ometer as seen on brass eye

1 week - low miff
1-2 weeks - narked/narky
2-3 weeks - lightly bonkers
3-4 weeks - massive huff
more than 4 weeks - mad as a lorry

Tommy P - 13/7/11 at 04:39 PM

Well they did tell me that it was posted on Friday. So I guess I'll blame the courier.

steve m - 13/7/11 at 04:52 PM

Its a shame that retailers cant have a feedback sytem like fleabay, that would sort some cowboys out!
Ive bought a few small things off fleabay recently, and most have turned up the following day, plus the item i bought from Hong kong arrived today, and only ordered last monday tuesday night at 0300 am

FFTS - 15/7/11 at 10:49 AM

Ahhh but your all forgetting....

IT'S SuNNY and the rest of us are out playing without Tom. No drive out makes Tom a sad boy (actually he's an old git bit it doesn't sound as good as boy)

Looking forward to next Tuesday PASA run the Tom

adithorp - 15/7/11 at 10:59 AM

Old git who pulled his car to bits without having the new bits ready to go back and wanting to use car = Rookie mistake!

FFTS - 15/7/11 at 12:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by adithorp
Old git who pulled his car to bits without having the new bits ready to go back and wanting to use car = Rookie mistake!

OUCH!!!!!

adithorp - 15/7/11 at 01:13 PM

You started it. If it's not fixed by Tuesday he can ride with me (seeing as he won't ride with you or Joe).

welderman - 15/7/11 at 01:21 PM

Toms been in here today. He said there going to post some more out he should have them by Monday !

Looks like I just missed you too Chris lol

Ady. Toms just a bad passenger

Jokes aside. Tom goes to see his 92 year old mum every other day. Whilst having to wait for the bushes to be delivered he's stayed in a few days and not been able to visit his mum. that's the bit I think Toms more narked about

Antnicuk - 28/7/11 at 02:26 PM

I ordered some bits from steve yesterday and they arrived today, he answered the phone both times I rang. That was the same last time I ordered bit from him soon after he took over from BGH