Board logo

My Sister.....very proud of her. Ace Photographer
jeffw - 17/1/14 at 08:31 PM

My Sister lives down in Poole with her partner and two kids. A few years ago she was made redundant from Southern Print after many years so she decided to take up professional photography....

After many Gold awards for her Child Photos and being made a Craftsman of Children Photography plus winning a Olympus award she has a full page spread (colour spread) in the Daily Mail and Daily Express on the same day. How cool is that !

Like I said very proud of her

http://www.kw-photography.co.uk/

steve m - 17/1/14 at 08:50 PM

Jeff

Cool, can she come over to our place in about 3 weeks, as daughter (sarah) about to explode, and twins looming

Steve

jeffw - 17/1/14 at 09:12 PM

I'm sure it can be arranged.....there maybe a little bit of a queue now !

sdh2903 - 17/1/14 at 09:34 PM

Cheers Jeff. Just showed the mrs these pics to be told 'awwww I want one!'

jeffw - 17/1/14 at 09:35 PM

lol.....well, there is always the practise makes perfect approach

James - 18/1/14 at 01:20 AM

Well done her! Congratulations!

[Edited on 18/1/14 by James]

peter030371 - 18/1/14 at 10:24 AM

Cool

Does she not do cars A few moody shots of your car spitting flames would be good

jeffw - 18/1/14 at 10:29 AM

Not taken by my sister lol...

peter030371 - 20/1/14 at 08:54 AM

lol, trying to melt your tyre

bobinspain - 20/1/14 at 08:21 PM

Well done her!
I really admire people with an 'artistic eye' for photographic opportunities.
My God daughter is Lucy Woodrow of Lucy Woodrow Photography, based near Rugby. She's won National photography competitions too and is a 'natural.'
Her portraits are stunning.

People like your sister and Lucy make it look so easy. It's only when I have a go myself and turn out tripe every time, that I realise it's a real innate skill. (one I'll never possess).

jeffw - 1/2/14 at 01:03 PM

Guild of Photographers awards yesterday, Karen won two category awards and scooped Photographer of the Year in the overall category. Well done Sis

jacko - 1/2/14 at 01:16 PM

That's great congratulations to your sister
Jacko