Board logo

Build Manual
tdbracing - 13/2/10 at 08:17 PM

Hello Chaps

Good news! we have built the garage to build our MK (zetec 2.0 black top) has any one got a complete build manual for MK indy.

Thanks in advance

Myke 2463 - 13/2/10 at 08:33 PM

U have u2u

tdbracing - 13/2/10 at 08:34 PM

thanks see reply

vyperstrype - 13/2/10 at 08:40 PM

Hi, did you not get a manual with your MK. I got one with mine, but, when i built mine in 2006, the manual i was supplied with was a very poor not very informative bunch of typed A4 sheets of paper, stapled together with no photos or illustrations whatsoever. So i looked at it about twice throughout my build. I have built the same as you, but as i have a mechanical background i managed to get round most obsticles. If you require information on your build you should be able to get all the gen from this forum, unless MK have finally got a descent manual together!!! Best of luck.
Eric.

tdbracing - 13/2/10 at 08:46 PM

we got ours 3rd built so didnt get direct from mk.

what does yours run like are you happy with the black top

vyperstrype - 13/2/10 at 09:17 PM

Yes, i an more than happy with the performance, running Honda Blackbird carbs with just a stock blacktop zetec E. Returning 165 BHP at rear wheels. Ignition is a megajolt, Inlet Manifold and carbs were supplied by Bogg Bros £320.00. I don't know which option you are considering, but i would highly recommend the Bike carb option, plus, it all fits neatly under the bonnet.
Regards Eric.

lotusmadandy - 13/2/10 at 09:28 PM

I have an mk build manual if you get stuck.And i also have a 2 litre zetec with zx9r carbs and megajolt in my indy,it goes well

Andy

[Edited on 13/2/10 by lotusmadandy]

tdbracing - 13/2/10 at 11:34 PM

we have gone down the jevney throttle body option they look the buisness

hole in side of bonet