Description

Description
Description

Description
Description

adam1985 - 26/2/11 at 09:15 PM

Wow thats goin be nuts

big_l - 26/2/11 at 09:28 PM

This car is awsome!! Been looking at it this morning and all I can say is awsome !!!

Going to have some right bloody poke big steve needs to take me for a blast

austin man - 26/2/11 at 09:35 PM

It was awesome with the supercharger on so cant imagine it with the new turbo, Steve said when he connected the Vtec up it was wild and ripped the tyres up. He still has to get it mapped I reckon theres going to be 400bhp plus

matt_gsxr - 26/2/11 at 09:39 PM

Read the s2000, then saw the turbo. Crazy stuff.

Where did you get the intercooler from? The dimensions look like they might work for me.

Antnicuk - 26/2/11 at 09:48 PM

looks very nice, any idea on power and weight? i wonder if they are going to duct the intercooler as i dont think it will get much air flow as it is without any ducting.

austin man - 26/2/11 at 09:50 PM

The car isn't mine it belongs to one of the MK Guys, give them a call no doubt they would tell you where from, on the flipside, Steve whose car it is said he has quite a bit of stuff for the S2000 which was fitted when he had the charger on. Im sure he said he had a newish manifold ( built for the car originally) along with other parts

austin man - 26/2/11 at 09:54 PM

nose cone doe have a duct, side panels (when fitted) are flared to allow hot air to flow out

matt_gsxr - 26/2/11 at 09:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Antnicuk
looks very nice, any idea on power and weight? i wonder if they are going to duct the intercooler as i dont think it will get much air flow as it is without any ducting.

Looks to me like there would be a bonnet scoop feeding air down through the IC. Just like on an Impreza or Pulsar GTiR.

austin man - 26/2/11 at 10:01 PM

bonnet also has a scoop

Antnicuk - 26/2/11 at 10:06 PM

it would have to be in the nose cone (bonnet is too far back), forcing air over the top and down though the i/c, exhausting out of the side vents. It looks very professional so i reckon they know what they are doing.

austin man - 26/2/11 at 10:34 PM

There has been a lot of thought gone into the build the engine bay is well at the least compact as said the cone has a duct feeding air onto the intercooler. the bonnet also has a scoop thes sides are vented to allow the hot air out Steve had just removed them as they needed replacing due to the new mods

Stuart_B - 28/2/11 at 09:21 AM

that is one nice install

dimlaz - 28/2/11 at 08:04 PM

do you know which front hubs is he using?

blakep82 - 28/2/11 at 08:31 PM

well done on all the sponsorship lol, lucky strike and michelin must be paying a fortune, tho won't michelin be annoyed with the tyres he's got on there? look like toyos?

that aside, thats an awesome engine install, very nicely packed

[Edited on 28/2/11 by blakep82]

austin man - 28/2/11 at 09:07 PM

sure they are sierra with wilwood four pots, its an awesome install hardly the space to turn a spanner