Board logo

Triton seats.... again
mark chandler - 10/4/06 at 09:43 PM

Okay, I would not usually bother with this but....

As Triton has had lots of bad press lately I got my seats today, they are the mutts nuts.

As with anything made to order they took a few weeks to arrive, as we never agreed a delivery date thats hardly surprising.

Nice robust chairs, strong bases and a good finish.

As for communication we exchanged a couple of U2U's, these were promptly answered so no issues there either.

Regards Mark

pathfinder - 10/4/06 at 09:47 PM

I second that, got my seats on Friday and they are spot on, Triton is a true gent!

stevec - 10/4/06 at 09:59 PM

And so says I.
Linky thingy

[Edited on 10/4/06 by stevec]

kevin booth - 10/4/06 at 10:18 PM

mine are fantastic thanks mr triton.

omega0684 - 11/4/06 at 12:57 AM

i sat in steve's seats today when i popped round, triton should class himself as an artist, the seats felt great to sit in and looked amazing! keep up the good work triton and i will be knocking your door for my BRG seats in no time, well when i get paid

Triton - 11/4/06 at 07:51 AM

Why thank you....Set me up for the day that has, a real tonic and what makes it all worthwhile........gives me a buzz when folk are chuffed with what you do

chrsgrain - 11/4/06 at 06:02 PM

Hiya Triton,

Are you going to be at Stoneleigh - we want to have a sit so we know which to get...

Cheers,

Chris.

Triton - 11/4/06 at 08:04 PM

The plan is to be there on the Sunday...But plans have a funny way of changing and not telling me

chrsgrain - 11/4/06 at 10:27 PM

OK!

Won't be going just to see you (no offence!) so no dramas if we have to pop to Cornwall...

Chris