Board logo

Wtd - 4x4 sierra front hubs
madrallysport - 8/2/10 at 09:09 AM

Guys as per the title any body got a set lying around they'd be willing to sell.

kipper - 8/2/10 at 09:29 AM

I have a complete siera 4x4 front axle with the uprights ,cross member steering rack etc.
But you are a long way from East yorkshire.
Denis.

madrallysport - 8/2/10 at 12:10 PM

Kipper can you deliver

Would you sell the hubs on there own?

kipper - 8/2/10 at 12:27 PM

Sorry fella I dont have the time to strip the hubs off but you are welcome to the whole front end free of charge if you can arrange pick up. I can palletise it if required.
Regards Denis.

madrallysport - 8/2/10 at 12:57 PM

Denis send me your address please via u2u and i'll get a price for collection, but i think it may be pretty expensive, we could prob do with the cross member as well, would a useful spare.

Thank you so much for your offer.

[Edited on 8/2/10 by madrallysport]

[Edited on 8/2/10 by madrallysport]

kipper - 8/2/10 at 03:03 PM

Hi . The parts are at work which is ..............yo8-6dj near Selby, Yorkshire.
regards Denis.

twinturbo - 8/2/10 at 09:41 PM

I have a crossmember on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130365242390&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

And a pair of hubs you can have for an extra £22 .

TT

kipper - 9/2/10 at 08:27 AM

Hi ,If you are restoring a siera I also have a pair of front wings, Bonnet ,front bumper with spots, and a few other front end bits. ........50 quid the lot
Regards Denis.
(All 4x4 parts)

madrallysport - 10/2/10 at 01:21 PM

Cheers Kipper, i' helping my mate re-shell a mazda mx7, its an old rally car its runs 4wd using sierra hubs and diff's, but it has a rotary mazda engine in it, its got a real history in rallying circles over here in NI but the shells just had it so we're reshelling it for a guy.

here's a link to the car from last may, it was rotten then aswell, looks ok in the photo but believe me its not

Mazda Link