Board logo

Megasquirt base map
onslack - 4/10/10 at 12:19 PM

Afternoon guys,

i wonder if your able to help me

i dont actually own a kit car but after searching on google i found your forum so signed up

i own a mk2 fiesta with a 2.0 zetec engine, i have recently got my megasquirt ecu back and i have been searching high and low for a base map to get my car up and running!

ive used the search function on here a few times and not found anything so thought id stick a thread up in the hope that someone might be able to help me out

i have a MS1 V3 Ecu, running all standard ford sensors

hopefully someone can help me out

cheers for your time

Terry

oadamo - 4/10/10 at 03:40 PM

best to ask on here everything you need to no.
adam

http://www.msextra.com/forums/index.php

coozer - 4/10/10 at 03:46 PM

Hi Terry, welcome. Theres no real 'base' map as such as all the different engine characteristics and sensors have to be taken into consideration.

I used a known Megajolt map for the ignition and constructed the start map from the instructions in the Megamanual.

Phil at MSextra may be able to help you though.

onslack - 4/10/10 at 03:55 PM

thanks for the replys guys, i'll have a check on there and drop phil and email and see what he can help me with

David_17 - 4/10/10 at 04:47 PM

Check your u2u messages

onslack - 4/10/10 at 04:55 PM

Cheers for the u2u David!

Never thought to look there!Lol!

goaty - 20/10/10 at 04:53 PM

hey Terry, how this goin??
not spoken for a while, i see you still woring on the fez....got the saph fixed yet??

onslack - 20/10/10 at 08:48 PM

hey hey Joe,

fancy seeing you on here! yeah not seen you in a while

yeah the fez has gone a little crazy and not a sensible daily driver as i intended it to be

umm... not quite, the saph is still in bits, mainly because i have been distracted by the fez