Board logo

F1 about to start
speedyxjs - 26/7/09 at 11:59 AM

2 mins

blakep82 - 26/7/09 at 12:02 PM

oooh

blakep82 - 26/7/09 at 01:11 PM

lol Vettel:
"we have a button on the steering wheel, but nothing happens when you press it, so for sure, thats a shame"

speedyxjs - 26/7/09 at 01:24 PM

omega0684 - 26/7/09 at 02:09 PM

i won't spoil it and say who won cuz i got told off last time but

WELL DONE TO THE WINNER! WELL DESERVED IN MY EYES! PERFECT DRIVE!

markyb - 26/7/09 at 02:10 PM

as I work most weekends I dont get to see many races but noticed that Hamilton did not get weighed before going to the podium - has the procedure changed or is he in big trouble over this ? (AFAIK this would be have been a DQ in previous seasons)

james h - 26/7/09 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markyb
as I work most weekends I dont get to see many races but noticed that Hamilton did not get weighed before going to the podium - has the procedure changed or is he in big trouble over this ? (AFAIK this would be have been a DQ in previous seasons)

He did get weighed - just before he got his fancy watch and cap in the room next to the podium.

york-rhino - 26/7/09 at 02:48 PM

quite a easy race for him.

JoelP - 26/7/09 at 03:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
i won't spoil it and say who won cuz i got told off last time but

WELL DONE TO THE WINNER! WELL DESERVED IN MY EYES! PERFECT DRIVE!

dont think spoliers matter then the thread title says F1, its just when there's no clue in the title that people might read the results by accident

markyb - 26/7/09 at 03:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by james h
quote:

He did get weighed - just before he got his fancy watch and cap in the room next to the podium.

cheers - didnt realise the podium drivers got weighed somewhere different from the rest of the drivers

James - 27/7/09 at 11:28 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by james h
quote:

cheers - didnt realise the podium drivers got weighed somewhere different from the rest of the drivers

It's about 1:50:30 on the iplayer replay.. just seen it!

Cheers,
James