Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: drawing of Zetec exhaust flange?
Mave

posted on 11/11/04 at 04:19 PM Reply With Quote
drawing of Zetec exhaust flange?

I'm looking for a drawing of a 2.0L Zetec exhaust manifold flange, to have it cut in stainless steel.
Does anyone have anything useful?

Thanks,
Marcel

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locoboy

posted on 11/11/04 at 04:57 PM Reply With Quote
try a gasget set

ATB
Locoboy

Mave

posted on 11/11/04 at 06:18 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, I know, but dozens of builders must have gone this route before, and without doubt someone will have invested the time to make a drawing.

Saves me the effort (lazy bum?)

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mave

posted on 12/11/04 at 02:07 PM Reply With Quote
I just received a .dxf drawing of the flange, so if anyone is interested, drop me an e-mail or u2u.

Marcel

andyharding

posted on 13/11/04 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
Dunnel already make one so why go to the trouble? If memory serves it's £30 for SS.

Are you a Mac user or a retard?

Mave

posted on 13/11/04 at 03:22 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah, shinybitz also makes it, for 29 pounds. But shipping it Holland costs (according to them) another 30 pounds. And that makes the price a bit steep......

I have to say that the cost of shipment from the UK to Holland always suprises me.

gazza285

posted on 13/11/04 at 05:51 PM Reply With Quote
Postage to Holland shouldn't be that expensive, you can send up to 2kg to the other side of the World for £8.62 with the Royal Mail.
Mave

posted on 14/11/04 at 04:20 PM Reply With Quote
Please tell that to the companies who sell parts! They all seem to charge these excessive amounts! And as a result they can't sell anything to me, because I just look harder on this side of the channel. (but you guys are so lucky with those suppliers!!!!)
Chris Green

posted on 15/11/04 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
does anyone have the inlet manifold detail as well?

Regards,

Chris.

rocket

posted on 12/1/05 at 10:01 PM Reply With Quote
insured Postage to netherlands is £20.25 via royal mail parcel force. For 2kg
NS Dev

posted on 12/1/05 at 11:55 PM Reply With Quote
going back to the point, if you have the DXF file now, presumably Holland is similar to the UK in that there are quite a large number of companies who will take DXF's by email and laser-cut to order from these?
Mave

posted on 13/1/05 at 04:23 PM Reply With Quote
Yep, and so now I have a nice stainless steel flange (this thread is already 1.5 months old). Isn't it nice?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.