Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another BEC on the Road (Kind of)
chrisf

posted on 23/6/06 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
Another BEC on the Road (Kind of)

Hi All:

I found out today that I got my Vehicle Identification number!! I registered the car in another state, so I have to tow it up there to show the title agency that I did indeed stamp the VIN number on the chassis. So, I'm $700 in taxes and insurance away from legally driving on the road! Very exciting times, indeed.

In two weeks time, I'll complete the process. I was very anxious about the paperwork going throuigh because I bought the engine of Englishman transferred to the states with work. So I really had little w3ay of proving I did not steal the engine. Big relief. Another big relief is that the car did not have to go through a US version MOT or SVA--we don't have it.

Forgive the ramblings...

--Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
robertwa

posted on 23/6/06 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Chris,
Congratulations! Hope the rest of the process goes well for you and that you enjoy the wind in your face for the summer!
I too am starting to panic about getting mine registered, California being notoriously difficult to do...
Rob

chrisf

posted on 23/6/06 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Rob! You have until the end of December to finish. Surely you can make it

--Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
erwe

posted on 23/6/06 at 07:19 PM Reply With Quote
Congrats Chris......
This week I also had my first seven legal on the road, must say it is nice!

Another thing

Joke
Joke

I may charge you....

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.