Board logo

Preston weather and surrounding area ride out ?, depending.
welderman - 4/7/11 at 06:01 PM

Well I'm not sure if a drive out any where is on the cards for tomorrow after watching the weather forecast. But it might be dry by the time we Finnish work, hey lads !.
So any one fancy a ride out tomorrow after work ?

[Edited on 6/7/11 by welderman]

Tommy P - 4/7/11 at 07:42 PM

Me

keith777 - 4/7/11 at 07:47 PM

Joe, was beginning to think you've frightened them all off !Afraid i'll have to give it a miss this time tho'
Cheers Keith

BigLee - 4/7/11 at 09:39 PM

If you end up heading east towards pendle (Nice roads ) I'm in Accrington finishing my car (hopefully will be able to join you this time next month). The kettle will be on......

welderman - 5/7/11 at 07:05 AM

Lee thanks for the offer, we might take you up on that cuppa if we end up going out, looking grim over here, think the rain is on its way .

But on another note, i have a full set of rain tyres

[Edited on 5/7/11 by welderman]

welderman - 5/7/11 at 08:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by keith777
Joe, was beginning to think you've frightened them all off !Afraid i'll have to give it a miss this time tho'
Cheers Keith

lol just seen your post Keith, are you sure your not taliking about yourself lol

Tommy P - 5/7/11 at 08:58 AM

I got a set of wets too

Tommy P - 5/7/11 at 09:00 AM

And a dirty raincoat

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 10:14 AM

Pop pop bang bang

I'm free!!

welderman - 5/7/11 at 11:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by FFTS
Pop pop bang bang

I'm free!!

Long time no post on here

that pictures before you went all Hippy on us

[Edited on 5/7/11 by welderman]

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 11:19 AM

Its a gay meeting!

You, me and Tommy P are all on line at this very moment

Will it rain today click here

Today:

Mainly dry and bright to begin, but cloud will thicken with rain and freshening winds arriving across much of the region by midday, heavy for a time over the Pennines. Rain should ease later in the afternoon, but remaining cloudy. Maximum temperature 20 °C.
Tonight:

Rather cloudy with patchy rain during the evening, perhaps turning heavier after midnight towards Lancashire and Cumbria with a risk of thunder. Turning clearer with scattered showers towards Cheshire later. Minimum temperature 11 °C.

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 11:34 AM

OK ... LETS GO!!!!!

[img] Chines shit... whell fell off
Chines shit... whell fell off
[/img]

Tommy P - 5/7/11 at 01:46 PM

i'm already out hahahaha

welderman - 5/7/11 at 02:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy P
i'm already out hahahaha

is that out or (come out) !

Tommy P - 5/7/11 at 02:56 PM

well I was wearing shorts at the time

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 03:26 PM

WHEN YOU TWO HA HERM... FRIENDS HAVE FINISHED TALKING OF THE VIRTUES OF COMING OUT WILL YOU LET ME KNOW IF YOUR OR NOT! NO NOT THAT.. FOR A DRIVE

F**K caps lock on.

welderman - 5/7/11 at 03:32 PM

Weather says 20% chance f rain, so im out, might be after 6 though, got to make tea for the kid's first

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 03:41 PM

Thats two of us and I can't see Tom saying no

Do you want to call at mine if its just the 3 of us?

welderman - 5/7/11 at 03:44 PM

Jonny P is coming too, he just text me before, he's out near St Helens though, i will text Mr Tom

johny p - 5/7/11 at 03:44 PM

i should be out i think,, but not out for a big un this time..ha

welderman - 5/7/11 at 03:51 PM

How about Pendle Hill, Accrington way and have a brew at Big Lee's, he did offer

Thats about 45 min from mine

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 04:47 PM

So whats the plan? where we meeting up?

Tommy P - 5/7/11 at 04:56 PM

hey chris were going over johnnys way over st helens so ill call you and you can meet us over at mine

welderman - 5/7/11 at 05:05 PM

Change of plan johnny can stay out for a bit longer so up to Pendle Hill. Lee if you read this give us a bell or text us your address

BigLee - 5/7/11 at 09:25 PM

Cheers for the visit chaps!

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 09:33 PM

Your welcome and thanks for the brew.

It was nice to meet you(re car)

Had a bit of a blat back. Went for the traditional macee (poison) dees and got very very wet on the way home.

By the way Tommy and I died on the way home in two separate freaky accidents. I think Joe survived as he replied to a text that I sent him from beyond the grave (not that I've been buried yet but you know what I mean)

Thanks gentlemen.

Love you all but in a VERY manly sort of way

welderman - 5/7/11 at 10:02 PM

Yep thanks for the brew Lee

Chris. I was bone dry lol. Over took Tom and hooked it home. Car was a bit twitchy over the White lines but the faster you go the dryer you stay lol

Next timd chaps were over Liverpool / Wirral way

FFTS - 5/7/11 at 10:10 PM

Well actually I was just telling Tom on the phone that whilst going at somewhere over 10mph (+a 0) I came across 50 to 100yds of standing water on the M61 which made things a little more exciting (Not)

I wasn't to bad but got some water sloshing around in the footwells and had to mop her out when I got back.

Joe says... Next timd chaps were over Liverpool / Wirral way

I'm a Manc! Isn't that where scousers live hahah.

[Edited on 5/7/11 by FFTS]

Tommy P - 6/7/11 at 10:14 AM

I drove home at 10 MPH and have just got in - strange but I seem to have dried out overnight.

johny p - 6/7/11 at 11:44 AM

ta again for another blast out lads.. and thanks to lee for brew and wee stop (lovely car by the way)

my mate dropped his phone out the car on way home on m65 the gob shite. thats why i was lagging behind.. he ran back down the hard shoulder looking for it the the cock.

[Edited on 6/7/11 by johny p]

welderman - 6/7/11 at 12:03 PM

hehehehehehehe NOB

Will be your neck of the woods next time out fella

johny p - 6/7/11 at 12:36 PM

yeah sound that pal.. ill dream up some good roads mate...

Tommy P - 6/7/11 at 02:13 PM

We don't want dreams, we want real roads.

at one point as I drove down the m65, there was a ringing in my ears, then it suddenly stopped!

welderman - 6/7/11 at 03:06 PM

quote:

at one point as I drove down the m65, there was a ringing in my ears, then it suddenly stopped!

BOLLARDS THATS ALL I CAN SAY, after you took us down this road last night !!!!!! .

BOLLARDS

BigLee - 6/7/11 at 04:02 PM

quote:
Originally posted by welderman
quote:

BOLLARDS THATS ALL I CAN SAY, after you took us down this road last night !!!!!! .

BOLLARDS

I didn't realise you'd come that way! So did you sqeeze through Joe? Hence why you arrived 2 mins before everyone else?

welderman - 6/7/11 at 05:12 PM

Ye we all got through the gaps lol. So you could use that as a means of escape from the police if they chase you

Then we could call you not so big Lee lol

FFTS - 6/7/11 at 05:53 PM

Came back from Littleborough this afternoon in Sylvia in thunder, hail and huge rain and got p***ed wet through AGAIN. At least now I know my fully waterproof all in one suit..... ISN'T

Tommy P - 6/7/11 at 07:56 PM

I did'nt take us there the sat nav did, so I thought - will the fury get through there - hey presto, we got to Lee's.
Ohhh! Tuesday's are such an adventure

keith777 - 10/7/11 at 11:08 PM

Weather forecast looks good for tuesday !
cheers Keith

Tommy P - 11/7/11 at 07:00 AM

All I need now are the new metalastic bushes to arrive before then, so I can get back on the road.

welderman - 11/7/11 at 08:52 AM

Maybe someone else in the Meseyside area wants to take over this weeks rid out, Jonny's not coming. It was his turn to take the lead