Board logo

Should I name and shame?
marcjagman - 25/11/10 at 10:11 PM

I have bought something that wasn't as described and needed repairing. Seller said parts would be sent. 3 weeks later I asked where the parts were, I was informed that the 2nd hand parts were still on the work bench as he hadn't had time to post them. So several weeks later when still no parts have arrived I have asked for a refund. Still waiting for a reply. Should I name and shame? Anger vented, rant over.

mangogrooveworkshop - 25/11/10 at 10:16 PM

yes go on .....I have popcorn ready .....spill the beans ......do it

PSpirine - 25/11/10 at 10:16 PM

I don't see any reason not to. It's not a rant, just an objective statement of what happened.

People can then make up their own minds

prawnabie - 25/11/10 at 10:17 PM

No, try and sort it out first, the seller is less likely to co-operate if they see you dragging there name through the mud

marcjagman - 25/11/10 at 10:18 PM

Are you sure, it's someone on here, and been going on for over 3 months which I think is enough time.

[Edited on 25/11/10 by marcjagman]

Ninehigh - 25/11/10 at 10:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by prawnabie
No, try and sort it out first, the seller is less likely to co-operate if they see you dragging there name through the mud

Agreed, then when it's going nowhere you have my permission to out them.

blakep82 - 25/11/10 at 10:26 PM

yep, do it, i want to know if it expalins where my parts are (ie, is it the same guy)

graememk - 25/11/10 at 10:58 PM

ok ok ok

public appology from me, i'm very sorry please forgive my slow reply and lack of communication.

the gimp suit, adult mags in pump up butt plug that you ordered will be in the post tomorrow.

blakep82 - 25/11/10 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by graememk
the gimp suit, adult mags in pump up butt plug that you ordered will be in the post tomorrow.

ewww, and 2nd hand too

marcjagman - 25/11/10 at 11:10 PM

That's what the wife ordered, what about my stuff?

graememk - 25/11/10 at 11:12 PM

sex swing ?

mangogrooveworkshop - 26/11/10 at 06:18 AM

quote:
sex swing ?

Have got one spare.....that would do as a good engine lift

FFTS - 26/11/10 at 12:25 PM

Maybe U2U him and send him this thread link with your thoughts of naming him. He may just see it as more important to do something about.

If no reply the NAME HIM

Ninehigh - 26/11/10 at 09:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:

ewww, and 2nd hand too

You'd want one with one hand?