Board logo

My memory is going
jacko - 9/12/12 at 05:11 PM

I lent some one my engine lift about a year ago and i don't know who it was
I know it was no one on here so that cuts the list of people down it could be

Has anyone else done the same as me with tools
Jacko

shh120m - 9/12/12 at 05:15 PM

Ive lost count of the amount of stuff ive lent out and not had back, and cant remember whos got what. Put it this way, its well into the low thousands

Confused but excited. - 9/12/12 at 05:38 PM

Books, tools (currently trying to remember what I did with my nearly new 10" chop saw) and now cash.

rusty nuts - 9/12/12 at 07:34 PM

Who's got my engine oil pressure gauge set??

steve m - 9/12/12 at 08:18 PM

whos got my Alvin stardust and sweet record collection !!

joke

steve m - 9/12/12 at 08:28 PM

Is it this one ???

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=176943

ruskino80 - 9/12/12 at 09:14 PM

some years ago i ran a car valeting business,we dabbled in car sales on the side,one deal we did was swap one car for four cars of a local dealer,we sold one(money back) sold the 2nd (profit) and parked up the other two cars behind our unit,thats the last i remember about them!! we moved workshop on the estate and then packed the business in around 6 months later,it was about 3 years later when i remembered parking them there!.

gavin174 - 9/12/12 at 11:25 PM

sorry.. what were we talking about?

kipper - 10/12/12 at 03:41 PM

Someone borrowed my wife years ago , bloody glad he didn't return her.......

DENIS.

jacko - 10/12/12 at 07:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by steve m
Is it this one ???

http://www.locostbuilders.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=176943

NO its a block ratchet and chain type its red and rusty, and its all alone tired and hungry it's nearly Christmas and want's to come home

JoelP - 10/12/12 at 08:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ruskino80
some years ago i ran a car valeting business,we dabbled in car sales on the side,one deal we did was swap one car for four cars of a local dealer,we sold one(money back) sold the 2nd (profit) and parked up the other two cars behind our unit,thats the last i remember about them!! we moved workshop on the estate and then packed the business in around 6 months later,it was about 3 years later when i remembered parking them there!.

Thats quality!

jacko - 16/12/12 at 04:37 PM

Iv got it back Its home i rang a mate and he had it
I thought it had gone for ever
Jacko