Board logo

ATSPEED > Recommended!
blockhead_rich - 5/5/11 at 09:33 PM

Hi folks,

I've just had my car set up on the Rolling Road @ ATSPEED. On the short(ish) journey home, my car is now transformed, much better to drive, so thanks a lot for the excellent service and attention to detail (they even spotted a problem which could have been serious, that I had never even noticed in 4 years of it being on the road)!.

A great bunch and thoroughly RECOMMENDED to all!!! It's great to be able to report good service for a change, eh.

See you soon guys and I'll let you know how it goes after a bit more driving

Rich

P.S. I'll do some searching now for ways to improve the inlet on my ST 4AGE 20v engine..... and hopefully I'll find a (cheapish) way to gain some more horses!

RazMan - 5/5/11 at 09:43 PM

Glad you got sorted Rich - I hope to have a similar experience soon

atspeed racing - 6/5/11 at 06:20 AM

Thank you for the recommendation Richard.
Glad that the dyno work complimented a well built car with such good attention to detail.
Would be interesting to hear if the fuel consumption has improved and by how much.

blockhead_rich - 6/5/11 at 06:58 AM

I'll let you know about the fuel consumption.

I'll have to look into the thermostat too. Guage read about 80 on the way home so it's a little low but previously it can get to the right temp (95) when in slow traffic / or in town after a run. Can you remember, did the guage read the same as the ECU / engine temp sensor during mapping or do I need to check this first (easier job than changing the thermostst as the engine is a bugger to get the air out of the cooling system)?

Rich

atspeed racing - 6/5/11 at 04:18 PM

I didnt notice anything wrong with either of the temp read outs.

Ian