Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Murrey
omega0684

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
Murrey

WELL ITS ABOUT FECKIN TIME!!!!!!

how many chances does that boy need?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:40 PM Reply With Quote
meh... most interesting thing was that bird in the audience jumping up and down

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

clairetoo

? ? ?

Its cuz I is blond , innit

Claire xx

Will weld for food......

blakep82

quote:
Originally posted by clairetoo
? ? ?

bloody tennis...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ahunt

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:42 PM Reply With Quote
haha cault that what a embrassing shot for her in slow motion.
omega0684

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
that was his mum wasn't it. his misses isn't half bad
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coozer

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:44 PM Reply With Quote
He's crap, look how long it took. Just wait for the anti English to come out of the skirt wearing girls blouse.

He wont win it, he's rubbish!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
aye his mum's got a cracking pair...

nah, there was a bird wearing red, not related to him, she was the jumping one, bit his bird's hot too

blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
He's crap, look how long it took. Just wait for the anti English to come out of the skirt wearing girls blouse.

He wont win it, he's rubbish!

was even quicker for the anti scots to come out..

[Edited on 29/6/09 by blakep82]

coozer

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:50 PM Reply With Quote
Need to get on to the council to rebuild Hadrian's wall there... bah, yoo..

Sorry, love Scotland, love the views and pubs and weather (better than the east coast here!)

He's still rubbish btw!

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
i've got english parents, born in scotland, i'm BRITISH! i've even got a london accent, but i'm still a british scot

think you might be right though, and he won't win, its all just the tennis band wagon, 'fans' who wouldn't give a monkeys the rest of the year, just like tim henman

[Edited on 30/6/09 by blakep82]

omega0684

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:03 PM Reply With Quote
he's im the quartes now so he's probably already bagged £50k, if he went out on wednesday i bet he wouldn't be bothered!
blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:05 PM Reply With Quote
i'd be happy with £50k for a weeks running about hitting a ball...

Mark G

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
I'm no murray fan but I do feel sorry for him when people say he's useless and has no chance of winning.

He's the world No. 3 and he's earned it. You wouldn't expect England to win the world cup without letting a few goals in so why is it the end of the world if he misses a few shots.

I say good luck to him and I hope he can get the title.

blakep82

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mark G
I'm no murray fan but I do feel sorry for him when people say he's useless and has no chance of winning.

He's the world No. 3 and he's earned it. You wouldn't expect England to win the world cup without letting a few goals in so why is it the end of the world if he misses a few shots.

I say good luck to him and I hope he can get the title.

under promise, over deleiver we're expecting him to lose, so we can't be disappointed.

besides, i just don't like the tennis its a bit of a bandwagon sport i think.

omega0684

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
You wouldn't expect England to win the world cup without letting a few goals in so why is it the end of the world if he misses a few shots.

We wouldn't expect them to win it full stop! the England football team is S**T!

iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
quote:
You wouldn't expect England to win the world cup without letting a few goals in so why is it the end of the world if he misses a few shots.

We wouldn't expect them to win it full stop! the England football team is S**T!

That would be 7 successive victories in the qualifying campaign.

C'mon Murrey! he might not win it but get to the final at least! (might be expecting too much - already prepred for dissapointment ie located the big red off button on the tv remote!) haha

was a tense match tonight was the first game of tennis i have enjoyed watching since....ever - look fwd to weds hopefully it will be much the same!

scootz

posted on 29/6/09 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
Officially the 3rd best at what he does for a living... yes, that's pretty poor. Crap, some might even say!

That match tonight was not pretty but it was a bloody difficult one.... the Swiss played the match of his life (so far), but was beaten. End of!

Murray advances to the QF's... well done lad! Not bad for a kid who only a few short years ago was in the same school building in Dunblane as Thomas Hamilton executed a number of his friends!

Sometimes I think we are a nation of w*nkers... we love to build our talent up and then shoot them down at the earliest opportunity.

IMHO Murray has conducted himself well and been a general credit to the UK and tennis. He doesn't talk trash - he just gets on with his job... being a tennis player!

Perhaps he's disliked in some quarters because he lacks personality. I couldn't give two sh*ts about his personality - he's British, he's good at what he does and I wish him all the very best for the future.

Still don't think he's ready for a Grand Slam win yet, but whatever 'it' is... the laddie has got it!

Liam

posted on 29/6/09 at 11:38 PM Reply With Quote
Couldn't agree more. Why is it so 'cool' for british to be so anti british and slag off everything about the country? Over zealous modesty? No wonder we have no national pride. Murray's about the best ambassador for british sport at the moment @ no. 3 in the world and well deserved. Won four tournaments this year and has a 6-2 win record vs. federer I think. Bring em on! And so what if he doesn't win Wimbledon this year, or ever? There are other tennis tournament (though most people following wimbledon may not be aware of this ).
DarrenW

posted on 30/6/09 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
It was a tough match. Started late and roof was over - makes for a different environment than the other matches. You could tell the 2 of them have practiced a lot together, that must have made it even tougher as they knew each others moves. 2 good things came out of that match. He Won. He had a tough game to test his stamina for the later matches.

He's British and he's through to the 1/4's - nuff said.

martyn_16v

posted on 1/7/09 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iscmatt
That would be 7 successive victories in the qualifying campaign.

Against giants of the game such as Belarus, Kazakhstan and Andorra. And we still somehow make it look difficult. Spain pretty much tore us a new hole without breaking into a sweat

Tennis is even duller now than it ever has been. New super duper rackets and players built like He-man mean all the game seems to involve now is twatting the ball as hard as possible from the baseline. There are fewer and fewer interesting players to watch.

Thank god the eastern european women have realised that tennis is a good way to start a modelling career

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.