Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: 2ltr Zetec
ahunt

posted on 9/1/11 at 09:52 PM Reply With Quote
2ltr Zetec

As per title thought i might try on here to see if anyone has one knocking about, The B-sieres in the MG is slowing giving up so was looking for a new lease of life.... Roughly around the 100 quid mark? Probably abit more if it comes with ancerries

Thanks Adam

Car 90% complete!!!

mrwibble

posted on 9/1/11 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
might have to be quite high mileage for 2lt zetec?
blakep82

posted on 9/1/11 at 10:33 PM Reply With Quote
this isn't tooooooooo bad
eBay Item

£175, but comes with gearbox, alternator and starter. says ready for direct fitment, so i assume all the intake system is there.

point is, you can sell the gearbox, dunno. 50-60 quid maybe? and any other stuff you don't need, like power steering pump perhaps? if its included. 102k miles, but thats about right for an engine that price i think

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Chippy

posted on 9/1/11 at 10:48 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
this isn't tooooooooo bad
eBay Item

£175, but comes with gearbox, alternator and starter. says ready for direct fitment, so i assume all the intake system is there.

point is, you can sell the gearbox, dunno. 50-60 quid maybe? and any other stuff you don't need, like power steering pump perhaps? if its included. 102k miles, but thats about right for an engine that price i think

Ermmm! No mate read the add, Cheers Ray
quote:

complete minus the gearbox, alternator, starter motor, front down pipe

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

blakep82

posted on 9/1/11 at 10:49 PM Reply With Quote
oh yeah, so in summary, read the ad and don't rush in

oops

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

ChrisW

posted on 9/1/11 at 11:36 PM Reply With Quote
I've got a 1.8 blacktop Focus engine you can have for a ton. I've never seen it run, but was told it had 65k on it, and I've no reason to disbelieve that.

Open to an offer if that's too much, just want it gone.

Chris

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.