Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone near or in Maidenhead
snakebelly

posted on 16/11/14 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone near or in Maidenhead

Want to bid on a FOBCO drill but its collection only. Looking for someone that could collect and hang on to it until I can arrange a man in a van to collect? Best Scenario would be if you could store it at a place of work so collection could be made during business hours? I can just lift one of these and have successfully loaded one myself solo into the back of my Fiesta but would probably suggest and estate car or something with a low boot opening.

Ta

Chris Ridgers

posted on 16/11/14 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
u2u me the details I'm sure I can help.
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Matt21

posted on 16/11/14 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
can you not just go on paisley frieght or something and book a courier now? you'll get one to pick it up the next day....

theyre not too expensive on a pallet or something

snakebelly

posted on 16/11/14 at 04:23 PM Reply With Quote
I have learnt from bitter experience that if the seller says collection only they pretty much mean someone in person not a courier, most don't want to wait in all day for a courier with no way to contact them to get an update on ETA. Also you would be surprised how many people list as collection only but are out at work all day.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.